Music Liberation Drum And Bass Feb 09 Mini-Mix

Here's my first foray into mixing, a 10 minute-ish Drum and Bass mini-mix. Please check it out and let me know what you think! It's my first time so it's not brilliant but any constructive feedback would be gratefully received. Cheers!


TRACKLISTING

High Contrast - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
Subfocus - X-Ray
Mistabishi - Printer Jam
Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (Brookes Brothers Remix)
J Majick & Wickaman - Crazy World
Chase And Status - Is It Worth It?
Danny Bryd - Shock Out
Kid Cudi Vs Crookers - Day N Nite (TC Remix)
Fresh - Signal
Subfocus - Airplane

Comments

  1. Good selection of tunes. Not really mixing in the traditional sense of the word. If I was you I would look into logistics, Lenzman, Atlantic connection, B-complex etc... and a couple of older tunes from Adam F, Origin unknown, and Roni size...for example.

    Good tunes though...keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment