Gig Review - Future Of The Left / Frommars / The Muscle Club

I recently ventured to the legendary venue of Clwb Ifor Bach in Cardiff, to see Future Of The Left. You can read my review of the gig for Sonic Dice by clicking HERE.

I obviously knew about Future Of The Left, and I knew a little about one of the support acts, Frommars. However the first band on, The Muscle Club, I knew nothing about. It was actually quite a liberating experience, seeing a band without any preconceptions, which in this day in age of the internet and particularly myspace is quite an unusual experience. {For me at least}. Although on this occasion I had just failed to find out anything about them as opposed to purposely not finding out.

So I was particularly happy to discover that The Muscle Club are actually a pretty exciting young indie pop rock band from Cardiff. They are full of energy and already have a small collection of wicked tunes. I'm pretty confident their going to go from strength to strength in the coming months. Checkout a track from their recent "Shoot The Singer" Demo below. I'll also be featuring another of their tracks in the upcoming Music Liberation Podcast which will be out on 30th April.


Comments

  1. They're really good, I only came across them myself as they'd entered the gigwise 'indie idle' camden crawl comp. Pity they didn't make it through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment