Kid Carpet / The Maybes? / Updated Links

As well as writing for Sonic Dice, I am now also writing articles for the Daily Music Guide, which is a daily guide to New Music, Music Reviews, and Interviews.

The first article I have penned for them is a review of the latest single from Kid Carpet. The track is called "I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You" and it was released through Sunday Best. You can read the review HERE.

MP3: Kid Carpet - I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You

For Sonic Dice I have recently reviewed the new single from Liverpool's The Maybes? called "Boys". You can check that out HERE.

Finally just wanted to draw your attention to a new format for the blogs that I link to. They are now listed in order of when they were last updated with the name of their most recent post. It's useful as it means you're not wasting time checking your favourite blogs individually to see if they've been updated.

Comments